Visite

giovedì 19 settembre 2019

DearLover fashion vibes!

In this second post of the day I want to present you a new online store for women's clothing, 
that offers everything and more at super affordable prices.




In this store we can find a wide choice, starting from the wholesale swimwear to the wholesale jeans, to get to the section dedicated to wholesale dresses where i have choosen two wonderful dresses that were love at first sight!

Here are my choices.


The first one is Green Valentina Dress, also available in pink and black.
The model of the dress is vintage but at the same time an evergreen, with the V-cut of the neckline and the laces on the sleeves. The length of the skirt is medium, at the knee. The fabric is light but suitable for September temperatures.




The second is a Casual Dress with light blue stripes, available also in pink, black and khaki.
The neckline is crossed but sewn in such a way as not to open, it has a combined belt that allows you to screw and adapt the dress to your own shapes. On the front of the medium-length skirt there are two large pockets. The buttons are for beauty because the dress opens with a zip on the back. I love the flared and light skirt!


I wore both dresses during my September stay in Capri, combining them both with accessories on white (bag and sandals).
I advise you to take a look at this brand's website of Wholesale Women's Clothing 
because in this period there are very strong discounts.
I particularly recommend the section
Let me know if you liked my choices on this site and if you have already bought something yourself.




7 commenti:

  1. Awesome pictures! I like the first dress most, I really like that style :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissimi entrambi! Ma se devo scegliere, comprerei il secondo, ne cerco uno così da tempo!

    RispondiElimina
  3. The dress is very beautiful and you looked great !! Kisses.

    wholesale dresses

    RispondiElimina
  4. I especially like to wear a dress. They look very comfortable and very popular, not to mention how good they look.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Both of these clothes are beautiful and sacred.

    RispondiElimina

Lasciatemi anche un semplice salutino ;D ricambierò la visita se mi lasciate il link del vostro blog/sito!